satellite or cable TV
1 King, 1 Sofa Bed
2 Queens, 1 Bunk Bed
Condo at Cedar Breaks Lodge - Accommodates 8 in beds. Resort has heated pool, two hot tubs, restaurant/bar, coffee shop, gift shop, and game room located right next to Navajo Lift. The space is a combination of units 2301 and 2303 via an adjoining door. This is a top floor condo located in the Cedar Breaks Lodge, which is operated by Diamond Resorts, offering the area's premier winter and summer accommodations.
- This configuration offers 2 cozy kitchenettes with combined service for 10. Microwave, toaster oven (cooks pizza 8" Totinos style), compact fridges, a two burner stove, and sinks are also included.
- Two full baths are available, each with jetted tub/shower, heat lamp, and vanity with convenient built-in hair dryers.
- The living areas: One living area offers a king bed that sleep 1-2 persons, along with a sofa sleeper (not a hide-a-bed, but foam fold out. Ideal for kids/teens, or the young at heart.) The other living area holds two queen beds, each sleeping 1-2 persons (total of 4.) 4 persons.
- There is a game/dining table, as well as a TV, in each unit. Inspiring views from the large picture windows look out over the mountains and red cliffs of the Yankee Meadows area down canyon. Dazzling sunsets are available every night. Window space can be conveniently used for laptops/tablets, with two comfy swivel chairs to work or lounge in.
- For your convenience, we provide basic soaps, shampoo, paper towels and toilet paper.
- Guests have access to these great main lodge off-slope activities: • 24-hour front Desk Service • Access to a Self-Serve Laundromat • Free Parking (below ground parking garage on a first come first serve basis) • Large heated pool • 2 large hot tubs • 1 Dry Sauna • 1 Steam Room • Free Ski Shuttle • Terrance or Patio • Fitness center • Mountain Biking • Fireplace • Babysitting (there is a surcharge) • Game room with pool table, ping-pong, air hockey • Coffee shop/Lounge • Gift shop and activity center (ask front desk for daily activities list) • Full bar and restaurant • Day Spa (Massage/body wraps/Facials etc.) • Kitchenette • Playground • BBQ pavilion, picnic tables and basketball hoop are also available for your use Escape Properties is available for guests during your stay. We are a resource for local information as well as concerns at the property. We try not to get in your way while you enjoy St George. • No smoking • Not suitable for pets • No parties or events • Check-in is anytime after 4PM
- Please bring anything special required for your family needs. A few recommendations would be: coffee, coffee filters and spices. There is a complimentary starter kit of dish soap, dish washing packs, toilet tissue, papers towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and laundry pods. If additional toiletries are needed that is the guest’s responsibility to provide additional items if the starter supply runs out. If you use something of the owners, please replace it before leaving.
- During ski season there is a FREE shuttle that picks up every 30 minutes at the front desk. You are within walking distance to the Navajo lift. The Shuttle is awesome for getting to the ski rental shop or other lift points like Giant Steps.
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat|
|Off Peak Rates||$102||$102||$102||$102||$102||$102||$102|
|Holiday or Special Event||$192||$192||$192||$192||$192||$192||$192|
ReviewsWrite a Review
**Information about the unit (wifi/door code/keys) will be available upon check-in with the lodge.**
Community - Brian Head
Mountain Resort Community - Winter Skiing, Summer Mountain Fun (Bike, Hike, ATV)