satellite or cable TV
1 King, 1 Sofa Bed
Condo at Cedar Breaks Lodge - Accomodates 2 in beds - additional two on mats. Resort has heated pool, two hot tubs, restaurant/bar, coffee shop, gift shop - next to Navajo Lift.
- About unit #2303: This is a top floor condo located in the Cedar Breaks Lodge. The Lodge is operated by Diamond Resorts, offering premier winter and summer accomodations for the area.
- A cozy kitchenette offers a microwave, toaster oven (cooks pizza 8" Totinos style), compact fridge and sink, with service for 4. One full bath with a jetted tub/shower combination, heat lamp, and vanity with stylish built-in hair dryer.
- Living area: A comfy king bed sleep 1-2 persons. There is also a full-sized fold-out sofa sleeper (foam mat, not hide-a-bed) for two additional single persons. (Ideal for kids/teens to crash for a good night's sleep.)
- A game/dining table faces a TV. Views from the large picture window look out over the open mountain and red cliffs of the Yankee Meadows area. Two swivel chairs offer comfy lounging.
- Unbelievable sunsets will set the stage for peaceful dreams. Window space can also be used for laptops/tablets.
- Access and Parking: All guests check in at the main lodge for room keys to this unit in building #2, 3rd floor, conveniently adjacent to the elevator. Underground parking is offered on a first-come first-serve basis.
- The Resort: You, as a guest, have main lodge access to great off-slope activities - - Large heated pool -2 large hot tubs -1 Dry Sauna -1 Steam Room -Fitness center -Game room with pool table, ping-pong, air hockey -Coffee shop/Lounge -Gift shop and activity center (ask front desk for daily activities list) -Full bar and restaurant -Day Spa (Massage/Facials etc.) An outdoor covered BBQ pavilion and picnic tables are available for use, as well as a playground and basketball court. The lodge parking lot adjoins the Navajo Lift lot, making it an easy walk to the lift, or drive if you prefer. During ski season, the Brian Head lift shuttle services right from the lodge's front door. NOTE: This unit adjoins to unit 2301 with an optional pass-through door. The two units can be rented together for accomodations for 8-10 persons with two full baths. Brian Head is right next door to the Cedar Breaks National Monument and about an hour and 20 minute drive from Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park. • Bryan Head is only 20 minutes from Parowan, the County Seat, which is the gateway to the world famous Petroglyphs at the Parowan Gap. Escape Properties is available for guests during your stay. We are a resource for local information as well as concerns at the property. We try not to get in your way while you enjoy St George. • No smoking • Not suitable for pets • No parties or events • Check-in is anytime after 5PM During ski season there is a FREE shuttle that picks up every 30 minutes at the front desk. You are within walking distance to the Navajo lift. The Shuttle is awesome for getting to the ski rental shop or other lift points like Giant Steps.
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat|
|Off Peak Rates||$51||$51||$51||$51||$51||$51||$51|
|Holiday or Special Event||$96||$96||$96||$96||$96||$96||$96|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Reviewed: Sep 14, 2019
We had a wonderful experience. It was very quiet and relaxing. We really enjoyed the pool, jacuzzi, and steam room. The gym was also a nice bonus. We will definitely be coming back.
**Vacation rental unit information (wifi/door code/keys) available upon check-in with the lodge.**
Community - Brian Head
Mountain Resort Community - Winter Skiing, Summer Mountain Fun (Bike, Hike, ATV)