satellite or cable TV
Condo loft at Cedar Breaks Lodge next to Navajo Lift - Sleeps 1-4 in beds. Resort has heated pool, two hot tubs, restaurant/bar, coffee shop, and gift shop. Thank you for looking at our Brian Head condo.
- About unit (#2301): This is a top floor condo located in the Cedar Breaks Lodge, which is operated by Diamond Resorts, offering the area's premier winter and summer accommodations.
- The space has a compact kitchen with a two burner stove, microwave, toaster oven (cooks pizza 8" Totino's style), fridge, sink and service for 4.
- You'll discover one full bath with a jetted tub/shower combo, heat lamp, and vanity with the convience of a built in hair dryer. Space in the entry allows you to store 2-4 sets of skis/boots/poles. The resort also has a ski equipment room that can be used to store skis and board equipment, if you prefer.
- The living area: Two queen beds in the living area sleeps 1-4 persons.
- A futon sofa folds out to sleep an additional 1-2 persons with a single bunk over head. Total sleep capacity of this unit is 1-7 persons.
- A game/dining table faces a wall mounted TV. The stunning views from the large picture window look out over the open mountain and red cliffs of the Yankee Meadows area down the canyon. The unforgettalbe sunsets will amaze you.
- Access and Parking: All guests check in at the main lodge for room keys to this unit, located in building #2, on the 3rd floor, conveniently adjacent to the elevator. Underground parking is availalbe on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Resort: Guests have access to these great main lodge off-slope activities: -Large heated pool -2 large hot tubs -1 Dry Sauna -1 Steam Room -Fitness center -Game room with pool table, ping-pong, air hockey -Coffee shop/Lounge -Gift shop and activity center (ask front desk for daily activities list) -Full bar and restaurant -Day Spa (Massage/Facials etc.) An outdoor covered BBQ pavilion and picnic tables are also availalbe for use, as well as a play ground and basketball court. The Lodge parking lot adjoins the Navajo Lift lot, making it easy to walk to the lift, or drive if you prefer. During ski season, the Brian Head lift shuttle services right from the lodge's front door.
NOTE: This unit adjoins to unit 2303 with an optional pass-through door. The two units can be rented together for accommodations for 1-8 persons with two full baths.
PLEASE NOTE THAT bunk bed in photo no longer is on site. This unit sleeps 1-4 persons.
Guests have access to these great main lodge off-slope activities: • 24-hour front Desk Service • Access to a Self-Serve Laundromat • Free Parking (below ground parking garage on a first come first serve basis) • Large heated pool • 2 large hot tubs • 1 Dry Sauna • 1 Steam Room • Free Ski Shuttle • Terrance or Patio • Fitness center • Mountain Biking • Fireplace • Babysitting (there is a surcharge) • Game room with pool table, ping-pong, air hockey • Coffee shop/Lounge • Gift shop and activity center (ask front desk for daily activities list) • Full bar and restaurant • Day Spa (Massage/body wraps/Facials etc.) • Kitchenette • Playground • BBQ pavilion, picnic tables and basketball hoop are also available for your use Escape Properties is available for guests during your stay. We are a resource for local information as well as concerns at the property. We try not to get in your way while you enjoy St George. • No smoking • Not suitable for pets • No parties or events • Check-in is anytime after 4PM During ski season there is a FREE shuttle that picks up every 30 minutes at the front desk. You are within walking distance to the Navajo lift. The Shuttle is awesome for getting to the ski rental shop or other lift points like Giant Steps
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat|
|Off Peak Rates||$51||$51||$51||$51||$51||$51||$51|
|Holiday or Special Event||$96||$96||$96||$96||$96||$96||$96|
ReviewsWrite a Review
**Vacation unit information (wifi/door code/keys) available upon check-in with the lodge.**
Community - Brian Head
Mountain Resort Community - Winter Skiing, Summer Mountain Fun (Bike, Hike, ATV)