This cozy condo is perfectly designed for a golfer's get-a-way! Located in a beautiful gated community that allows you to easily enjoy the views of the golf course and the red cliffs of Snow Canyon. A professionally managed property. Perfect for the golf enthusiast, a business stay or a sports holiday.
This beautiful 3 bedroom/2 bathroom deluxe condo nestled in a quiet gated community is fully furnished and recently re-decorated. Comfortable seating by the barbecue lets you eat outdoors in style, or else opt for the open kitchen. Either way, this home accommodates your desires. A stunning view of the southern Utah red mountains is just a glance away, Pine Valley caps and a majestic lake are situated right off a spacious balcony overlooking the top-rated 27 hole Sunbrook Golf Course. This place has everything you could wish for! Your booking includes the use of the beautiful indoor/outdoor pool, hot tub, water features, and professional landscaping that adds to the beauty of the commuity. It's minutes away from shopping/theaters, sporting activities, restaurants and other attractions, such as Coyote Gulch Art Community, Tuacahn Amphitheatre, and Zion National Park. It's also relatively close to Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, and Cedar City, home of the famous Shakespearean Festival. With a maximum of six people in this non-smoking environment, you can relax by the pool, visit local events, charming shops, and enjoy the many outdoor sports such as golfing, tennis/pickleball, skiing, boating, mountain biking and hiking - all at very reasonable prices!
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- Maximum of 6 people.
- No-smoking. Smoking on the property can result in a minimum $350 fine.
- No pets! Pet violations may result in a minimum $350 fine. Owners may or may not have had pets in the home. It is your responsibiltiy to notify us if you have a pet allergy.
- Garage Access dependant on time of year.
- Parking: This home allows up to 4 cars. There is no street level parking permitted. All cars must be in the garage or driveway. Trailers and RVs are not permitted
- Standards: All homes have linens & pillows for each bed provided. There should be a minimum of (2) towels for each sleeping space. The home will be stocked with basic consumable items such as tissue paper, paper towels, hand soap, trash bags, and dish soap. Additional consumables are the responsibility of the guest. Occupancy: This home sleeps 1-6 persons in beds. Max Occupancy: 6 persons. Additional bedding not provided.
- This property is located in a non-resort community. As such city code and/or HOA bylaws (Home Owner Association) require a 30 day lease agreement. Due to this and property owner occupancies, our 'Calendar' may not reflect actual occupancy/availability.
- Things nearby: Albertsons' or Lin's Grocery stores are just north a mile on Sunset and Dixie Downs. At the same intersection there is McDonalds, Jimmy Johns, Wendy's, and Little Caesars for fast, convenient meals. To sit and relax while eating, try Don Pedro's at 567 S Valley View Dr, St George, UT 84770 D.U.B.'s is popular BBQ food at 1812 W Sunset Blvd, St George, UT 84770 Ah'sys Vietnamese Restaurant offers a cultural flair at 29 W Sunset Blvd #1A, St George, UT Get a taste of the old west at Gun Barrel Steak House located at 1091 N Bluff St #1400, St George, UT 84770 Need some exercise after eating? Take a stroll at Tonaquint Park on south Dixie Downs Red Hills Desert Gardens on scenic Red Hills Parkway is located just above town and offers fantastic views Downtown St George has great art galleries, antique stores, and of course, plays and the Tabernacle for musical enjoyment.
NOTE: All occupancies subject to owner approval.